Monday, September 25, 2006

Grey's Anatomy premieres


So here I am sitting on the couch feeling sick, eating a banana and watching Grey’s anatomy off my PVR. Grey’s anatomy make’s me feel a little less sick. What a gorgeous show!

Speaking of Grey’s anatomy, speaking of gorgeous, all I can think about right now is how badly I want one of Izzie’s muffins. She was baking all episode and I think her muffin would be absolutely delicious. Mmmmmuffin… I’m sure we can all agree that Issie’s muffins are perfectly shaped, perfectly moist, perfectly scrumptious. I just want to unwrap that muffin and dive right in. I may even lend her my banana so she can put it in her muffin.

Jb

Issie's muffin dominates your muffin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You spelled it Izzie in the story and Issie at the end.

You're stoopid.

Alyson said...

No he's just a little drunk and slurring his ZZZZZZ.