Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Anyone have some Toilet Paper?

Well, that’s it, we might as well let the terrorists take over. You see there is no hope for this western way of life anymore. You know why? Because I was just treated to the newest offering by former meth addict Stacy Ferguson, AKA Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas.

I don’t know if you have noticed, but I am often somewhat grumpy, and I hold a general dislike for an awful lot of things. Now, when I first heard this song on radio this morning, I said to myself “Holy crap am I angry!!! How on Earth does a song this awful get played for the public?” And then I became increasingly enraged and thought “Who would possibly pay for studio time, sign her to a record label, and have the audacity to put out an entire compact disc of this poo?” Cause really, this is what poo would sound like if you wiped some poo on a cd and then put the cd in your stereo. And then you would be like “Oh man this poo really sounds bad, and how disappointing that I got some poo on my fingers when I opened the case.” So you can thank Fergie for getting poo on your hand, and for making you stupider with every word that this monstrosity provides. Her lyrics make “Green Eggs and Ham” sound like Hamlet.

And then the rage meter (remember that?) went through the roof when I finally realized that this is all your fault. You, the general public - teeming masses of sheep, who work for a living and then spend your hard earned money on poo cd’s. Because the record company wouldn’t make it if they thought you won’t buy it. And then you do. You buy the poo. Why do you pay for something you can get for free? This is why goat touching, mouth breathers like K-Fed still think he’s gonna be successful, because if you bought this poo, maybe you’ll buy his poo too.

So for all you people who buy poo like this Fergie cd, and watch poo like American Idol, Wife Swap, and anything on the WB network , and who listen to other poo like Uncle Kracker, James Blunt, Korn, R Kelly, Toby Keith, Matchbox 20 and Nickelback, and people who think that baseball is actually a sport..................congratulations…….you are single handedly responsible for the complete demise of our society.

As for me, I’m still awesome, cause I just mailed Fergie a bag of throw up.

gB

Don’t watch this if you have an exam tomorrow……

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp62glpAb80





1 comment:

themadhatter said...

It is widely known that anyone who hates Toby Keith is a Dixie Chicks fan. I think I just lost a little respect fo gb.

However, the rest of the post is scarily accurate and insightful.