Wednesday, October 25, 2006

HumpDay Update

So it’s Wednesday and time for the Humpday update.
I missed last week so this week I will be posting twice.
I’ve also found that I’ve been posting a lot more humps than not humps, (guess that’s just how I wuz raised!)
So this week will be one hump, and one not hump.

I’ve had a bit of a soft spot for this girl for quite some time now. It’s like I couldn’t get her out of my mind for years. Therefore I thought it might be a pro po to relate her to a
television program that I couldn’t get off the screen when I was a young lad.



Seriously, did anyone even like the Racoons? Nobody liked ‘em, but everyone somehow still knows exactly what I’m talking about. Every single day in grade two would end with me rushing home, looking for some quality cartoons like Transformers, Thundercats, He-man or G.I. Joe and I would get this bush league Canadian production. None the less it some how magically transfixed me and prevented me from changing the channel.

This girl is eerily similar. Everyday in second year University would end with me rushing home, from the Den, trying to catch a peek at……well actually I don’t even know who I was trying to see. She was pretty much the first one, and set the stage for a plethora of others to follow. She was the first super hot, super sexy, super vibrant superstar. Let’s call her Bert Raccoon, as she was in all intents and purposes the star of the pop music show.

She had everything going for her and then suddenly a member of her family dragged her down. Think Cedric Sneer and his villain of all villains father Cyril sneer.


She began as an absolutely hump! But recently has come dangerously close to being filed in the not humps. Now she’s migrating back toward the, I’d still hit, in tribute of what she used to be. (Like Anna Nicole Smith, don’t tell me you wouldn’t hit it on the basis that back in the day she was hot)

Jb

I was going to post some pics of fat Brit, but why would I do that to myself??



By the way, Cedric was a homosexual. How sure am I? As sure as I am that you wanted to be an Ewok the first time you watched Return of the Jedi.
P.S. I would still touch Brit's Ewok, and if she asked kindly maybe even her Chewbacca.

No comments: