Monday, September 18, 2006

Fergie's Duchess Drops Today!!




I have to apologize in advance. I will not be able to post today. Fergie has a new album that drops today, “Duchess”, and having got a taste of what she has to offer with chart toppers like London Bridge, I know there will be a ridiculous line up.



I’m pretty sure that animal could have put out a better disk than this even without a hand puppeteering him. That’s right, a limp lifeless chunk of fur could make music that I would rather listen to. That’s not to say that Animal didn’t have talent. He was by far the coolest muppet. Come to think of it, I bet Animal would be better in bed. I’m sure most of the time Fergie was just laying there half conscious waiting for it to end so bitz would get paid! By the way, that’s not gay because animal was never confirmed as a dude and I said I bet, not he was.


Jb

Other album’s dropping today;

I just checked and save yourself the four seconds. Nothing worth picking up, other than maybe

lullaby renditions of Pink Floyd

No comments: