Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Rachel Makes the Hump Day Club



Hump DAy Number 3

It’s Hump Day! I don’t have a lot of time to post as I’m on my way out of town for a conference. I had a quick trip down memory lane to try and find a girl from my past who was hump worthy. I must admit I was a bit gun-shy at doing this because I had been burned so many times in the past. Like that super cute girl that was in your grade two class you had a crush on, but she ended up moving to another school. Almost every time I run in to that girl fifteen years later, turns out she’s bre-X’d. You know, tanked, crashed, ballooned or just plain turned Fugly.

Now this brings me to S club Rachel. Rachel was hot enough to be a legitimate excuse for watching S Club Seven, (I watched for Rachel you watched so you could perfect the jumping air sign Seven) however I approached with my usual reserved attitude when I took it upon myself to look her up.

Well, looks like me and fate are even. Rachel is as hot as ever, and makes up for any disappointment from my past. She kind of gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

Hear that Rachel, it’s fate.

Call me

Jb

Hump DAy 2
Hump Day 1

No comments: