Monday, September 18, 2006

Remember Hanson. MmmmmBop!!!


Hanson #2 is trying to spawn a kid band of his own.

People magazine reports;

“Taylor Hanson, the middle brother in the band Hanson, and his wife, Natalie, have welcomed their third child, a son, the band announced on its official Web site.”

Mmmmm Bop!!! I can’t quite put my finger on what’s the most surprising part of this story. Is it?

I still remember who this lunchbox is?
That this wash up isn’t living on the streets letting people piss on him for their spare change?
That buddy isn’t putting from the rough?

Jb

Even if I can’t tell which one is most surprising, I think we can all agree that news that this little pukes kid brother, I think he was the drummer, is in Dubai working as M.J.’s personal ASSistant is the least shocking. Ping! did you hear that ping? That's the sound I make after I've just made something up.

I just realized that dude's head is huge! Seriously, look at the pic. His head is twice the size of his wife's. They're so close in the picture due to the gravitational field created by his noggin. PING!

No comments: