Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Daddy’s got a new Hero






The term hero of late has been used somewhat willinillily.
That’s right Willinillily,
adverb. To use or do something in a manner which is not strict, exact, or precise.
Someone incurs an injury fighting for his or her country and automatically they become a hero. Tell you what, you incur an injury while developing a cure for cancer, and I’ll gladly bestow upon you the title of hero. As long as you come through with the cure that is.
Having said that, I was making my way around this vast expanse known as the World Wide Web, trying to find a candidate worthy of my hero cookie, and I think we can all agree I’ve found a worthy contender.

Askmen .com reports that this veritable hero has been campaigning for a cause that will truly benefit us all; the hero

“ has revealed he demanded more nude scenes in 'Snakes on a Plane”

“There’s a 'Mile High' sex scene in the movie. Typically, you'd just hear the snake and then see the girl screaming. I said, 'No, you've got to see the snake biting the girl's t**s.'"


HERO - a person who, in the opinion of others, has heroic qualities or has performed a heroic act and is regarded as a model or ideal.

Is there any more heroic act than Sam Jack selflessly struggling for more nudity to be on 50 foot large screens? I think not!

Mr. Jackson, you can expect that cookie in the mail next week, and even though it looks eerily similar to the white chocolate macadamia nut cookies sold at Subway, the tin I placed it in clearly denotes it as home made.

Jb



Guess what would make the preceding pictures of Kate Moss, Kate Beckinsale and Elisha Cuthbert that much better? If they were nude and on a 50 foot screen that’s what.

No comments: