Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Elizabeth Hasselbeck in Humpday number two.


This week’s hump day is dedicated to Elizabeth Hasselbeck.

I don’t know what it is, maybe it’s that she looks like a cross between my first baby sitter and my second grade teacher, both of whom I had an almost disturbing crush on. Actually to tell you the truth, I have not idea what either of them looked like, because Liz has been playing their role in ever dream I've had about them since 2001. I’ve had a soft spot for her ever since being introduced to her as a barramundi tribe member in the Australian outback. I was seriously addicted to that show back then.

(Insert your own joke here about barramundi. i.e.: I’d like to burry my mundi in her, See her mundi, blah blah blah…)

Seriously, it was as if Survivor was the antidote. I could not get enough, and it was entirely due to Liz. (Gonna post a Steve Irwin joke here, but, too soon and off side)

Now a days she makes her living sitting in on the view. I find her just humpable enough to sometimes check in on the goings on at the View. It’s kind of an emotional gamble when I do so however. Depending on what the camera is picking up at any given moment I feel like a;

Giraffe
Monkey’s tail
Egyptian Sphinx
Turtle

In case you haven’t picked up on it. I’m referring to my cash and prizes. (Dane cook reference)

Rosie O’Donnel makes it shrivel up like a dam turtle.
Barbara Walters makes it feel like a two thousand year old crumbling lump
Joy Behar makes it hang like a monkeys tail, no real opinion but still curious enough to leap in to action at any given moment.
Liz – Giraffe neck

Liz = Giraffe Neck = Humpable

Jb

To check out previous hump days number click here

No comments: