Thursday, August 31, 2006

Big drive, big deal












Most sports agencies are reporting that John Daly has had to withdraw from some random golf tournament that real pros don’t attend anyway.

- John Daly withdrew from the BMW International at Nord-Eichenried on Thursday after being hospitalized with a gastrointestinal virus.

After speaking with Daly’s supervising physician in Munich he told me “Gs-zustand offenbar Daly impfen bogen-licht wunderbar zu vorkommen”. Which I understood to mean “John Daly is a big fat party animal and more fun than most fraternities in the state of Georgia. He should be world respected for his scientific attempts to push the human engine to the brink of perfection ”.

You go Big John, I got your back.

Song of the day – “Passenger” by Iggy Pop

Download it yourself or just hook up your IPOD to your mom’s computer, I put a bunch of my songs on there last night. BAM!

gB

No comments: