Monday, August 28, 2006


How gorgeous was Evangeline Lilly at the Emmy’s? Now I know I’m a little behind on this, but ridding the world of cancer is a full time job. Seriously, if you’re any where near Calgary you should check out this link; just clicking it is guaranteed to ward off cancer for a day. (http://www.soccermarathon.org/)

Man, would I love to get lost with that girl. I know it’s a bit cliché, but all I know is somewhere in that bush there’s a hatch I’m dying to get inside.

Actually, how crushing would it be to finally hook up with a girl like Evline, that’s right we have pet names for each other, and find out she’s smuggling a panda in her pants. You could be a full mast, I mean Dane cook cashew shootin ready, and I bet you wouldn’t be able to do it.

Smokin’ babe + panda in pants = trying to fit a marshmallow in a piggy bank

Jb

The pic above is from www.wwtdd.com which might be the funniest site I'm found to date on the web. Hopefully he doesn't sue me for snaggin it.

No comments: