Monday, August 28, 2006

Today's Picks


My brain is a veritable goldmine of sports knowledge. Really, I am to sports bookies what Paris Hilton is to the Catholic church. I do need to mention however that I do have a weak subject. Baseball. I'm not ashamed of it, mostly because I find it hard to consider it a sport.

If you can play nearly 200 games a year, and have a pratice every morning, it's not a sport. If you can play two games back to back, once again, not as sport. Imagine trying to convince hockey players that this evening they will be playing two games back to back. Not a chance. Here's a little new math for you.

Baseball + Sports = KFed + Rap
(Baseball is to sports, what Kfed is to rap)

Anyways tonight in Sportselect, a uniquely canadian betting style,

game 79 - home Cin to beat GB in Football
game 3 - visitor Tor to beat Cle in Baseball
game 6 - visitor Bos to beat Oak in Baseball

I'll let you know how I did.

Jb


What does Maria have to do with gambling? I bet you she is no longer carrying her "V" card.

Update
Like I said, Baseball sucks. I went 1 and 2, but.....
Baseball is still the new Lance Bass, so it doesn't count.
I promise my football picks will be way better.
Like when I promised your little sister I didn't have the clap.

No comments: