Friday, September 01, 2006

X box, NFL, Madden all way better than you


EA Sports released its latest Madden Sports title last week, Madden NFL 07. In one week it sold over $100 million dollars. That’s two hundred million copies. Let’s take a moment to analyze that.
That’s;

100 million times the amount of viewers last nights VMA awards should have had. (It sucked like Paris sucks at sucking. Don’t pretend you haven’t seen it, Paris that is. Not the VMA’s)

66 planes full of 30,000 snakes

Roughly 20 times the amount of people Lindsay Lohan has spent the night with.

30 times the opening weekend take for BEERFEST.

And perhaps most importantly, 67,000 times the amount of readers this site has. (And I’ll be honest, I’m being generous to myself here)

I have yet to give the game a test ride, but I think I may just have to, and include it in the Tuesday DVD / CD / Video game review.

Jb

I was going to compare the $100 million take to Bill Gates net worth, but then I realized that’s a circular reference.

No comments: