Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Jessica.....why?







Jessica's "Public Affair" With John Mayer

TMZ reports

Us Weekly is reporting that she and Grammy winning singer/songwriter John Mayer are an item, but sources say Simpson wants to "keep it private." Um...sure!If reports are true, this would be her first relationship since breaking up with ex-husband Nick Lachey.Mayer previously dated Jennifer Love Hewitt.”


Edward Scissor hands’ got game… What is it with Hollywood starlets hooking up with dead weight? Ok so Eddie’s got some musical talent, but eventually Jess is going to want to make some magic with the lights on, and even scissor hands thinks that’s a bad idea. That’s why he’s obviously spent the last four months in a dark recording studio becoming an albino so as to claim an acute photosensitivity. That means sensitivity to light, unless the six foot bunny from Donnie Darko has been lying to me.

Man would I like to Rock-Paper-Scissor him for the right of way on his girl, best of five of course. I guarantee I win in four, but only cuz I don’t want him to know he’s got a tell.

I’ll be back soon with some football picks for the weekend.


Jb

No comments: