Thursday, August 31, 2006

Shocking

It’s been a slow day for celebrity news, but that allows me the time to touch on something much more serious. Something close to my heart. Something that’s only rival in the annals of time could be the stock market crash in the thirties that lead to the great depression, and maybe the moment that you saw the second plane heading for the second building when any and all doubts were squashed that this may have been an accident.

This issue has plagued me for some time, and quite frankly left me feeling abandoned and confused. The betrayal is amplified when I reflect upon how much time was invested and how strong a bond had been formed, so much so that the only thing that allows me to sleep at night is knowing that I’m sharing my bed with Tenderheart, the leader of the care bears. But Alas, I digress…



How the Phoque (That’s seal in French) did this;






Become this?


That's it. I'm on my way home to get my my little pony, cuz this calls for some serious comforting.

Jb

No comments: