Friday, September 15, 2006

Black Dahlia opens today



So for a couple of weeks now it has been reported that in Scarlett Johanssen’s new film, The Black Dahlia, Scarlett gets busy in a manner that would make sailors blush. From the moment I read it I was like a six year old child who had just seen a commercial during Saturday morning cartoons a couple weeks before Christmas for the new Optimus Prime. No kidding, I was just giddy with excitement and wouldn’t let my mom and dad hear the end of it.

So, today was the day I had been crossing off days on the calendar in anticipation of and let me tell you;

It was like dad got laid off and I got a second hand Starscream instead.

Seriously, the scene was such a let down. I don’t know who started this hype, but if I find out and I come across their path, they better hope I don’t have an ice pick in my pocket. Honestly, Paris Hilton has better sex scenes saying hello to the neighbor’s dog.

Now I’m sad and off to look up pictures of Lindsay Lohan getting out of a boat or out of a car. (I know you’ve seen the pictures, I must admit much more nicely manicured than expected….)

As for a movie review, I give it a – Jack in the Box. Not a bad premise, slightly retro, everything worked as it should, but really didn’t do too much for me. However I can promise you the critics in the corner are saying that was the most excitement they’ve had in years and are ready to give it the toy of the year award!

Jb

I don’t want to be extreme here, but God, you owe me one.

No comments: