Saturday, September 16, 2006

Make cash with the JargonBear


In my eternal effort to bring my vast sport knowledge to the masses, I have decided to begin the $100 sports betting experiment. Sometimes my skills of divination are called in to question by mere mortals, so I have decided to put them in to real terms, cold hard cash terms.

I am going to start with a bank roll of $100, and be letting you in on exactly what games and outcomes I will be betting on. I will be posting weekly updates as to my balance, which is sure to skyrocket. No kidding, I sometimes have to bet under an alias because the bookies fear the sound of my voice.

So, Week 1

All bets on ProLine (A Canadian government betting system)

Game 77 Arizona hosts Seattle - Tie (Less than 4 points difference)
Game 79 San Fran hosts St. Louis - Tie
Game 84 Cleveland hosts Cincinnati - Cincinnati to win
Game 85 Houston hosts Indianapolis - Indy to win

So, I’m betting $10. The potential payout if all 4 games are correct is, $198.00
I’ll see you next week when my bank roll has increased to $300.

Jb

Proline has 3 odds for each game. A home number, away number, and a tie number.
You essentially bet on which outcome you believe will occur. You can bet on anywhere from 3 to 6 games. You need to get each game correct to be paid. If all games are correct, it multiplies each games odds by your bet, and pays you out. Well maybe not you, but definitely me.

No comments: