Monday, September 11, 2006

Fergie, had a Meth habit?


TMZ reports that Fergie, of the Black Eyed Peas, had a meth habit.

Fergie had a drug habit?
I almost fell off my chair when I read this. This isn’t news. You could tell this Maury Pobitch had a meth habit if you were looking at her from one hundred paces. You know, cuz it makes your face all creepy crawly and you scratch it up. In this case, her face barely looks human. It’s like she’s almost human, but there’s just something about her that makes her different. You know, like Oliphants are just different enough from Elephants to earn that unique Vowel.

I guess that means Fergie’s a homan!

Jb

Today’s post was brought to you by the letter O, the number 11 and references to the Lord of the Rings, Sesame street, and the maury pobitch comment from last nights simpsons.


UpDate****

I was just informed that the PoBitch slag was actually from the Family Guy episode. Oops, I have to admit, I may have kinda sorta been dozing off at that point. Writing a blog is hard work, and come Sunday night, it's a struggle to even keep my eyes open. Not to mention my side job as a SuperHero.

No comments: