Friday, September 15, 2006

Lukas Rossi is a Champ


It is being reported that shortly after being declared the winner of Rock Star Supernova, Lukas Rossi was making his way from the after party to the club for the post after party with one of his new Supernova band members Tommy Lee, when her ditched his Girlfriend. Wow what a champ.

Seriously, can you imagine how hard it would be to ditch your girl just because you’re about to rocket to fame? It must be a tough decision, I mean it’s obvious she’s gonna weigh you down like an anchor, but beyond that, she’s just going to be disappointed when you bring anywhere from three to nine girls home on Friday night. Sure she’ll pretend it’s alright, and play along for a bit, but we all know she’ll be little miss grumpy pants when no one’s paying attention to her hole needs.

I applaud his decision, and quite frankly it has inspired me.

Britney, You’re cut.

I’m out!

Jb

I think Lukas deserves hero cookie number 2.

No comments: