Friday, September 15, 2006

“Talks to Angels”……

Since today is Friday and it has the same ending as Wednesday which was Hump Day here is another candidate for the world famous I Would/Would not hump day competition.

Ms Kate Hudson.

TMZ.com reports that Kate is still frolicking in Hawaii. Though other reports have stated she may be in the company of Owen Wilson (I know I’m “Jealous Again”), at least she got rid of that aging hippie, neckbearded Chris Robinson (you know, he’s in that awful band who has those awful songs from that awful album in 1990 that all your nerdy high school friends bought cause the store was sold out of “Please Hammer, Don’t Hurt’em” – man, you guys sucked “Twice as Hard” as the band geeks).

Regardless, it is quite clear from this picture that I WOULD with Kate. Definitely. I’d even let her spank me with that oar while I sang “Hard to Handle” in an awful voice. If she were to “Shake her Moneymaker” for me all night, it would certainly be the “Remedy” I have been looking for these last 3 years…

gb

Editors Note: If you haven’t noticed how I juxtaposed the names of some of the Black Crowes crappy songs into this story by now, then you probably don’t know what Juxtaposed means so forget it. Retard.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to break Kate's oar over your head. Nice work, you tit.